Personal Injury Lawyer and Car Accident Attorney in Monroe, Louisiana
Get help from our Monroe car accident lawyer.
Monroe Personal Injury Lawyer
More than 48 thousand people call Monroe, Louisiana home and this number is growing each year. As Monroe's streets and highways become more crowded, the risk of you or a loved one being involved in a car accident increases.
In fact, according to the ScienceChannel.com, the odds of you getting into a car accident in the next year are about 1 in 16. From the moment you first obtain your driver's license and head out on the road, chances are, you will most likely be involved in a car accident of some kind.
This is why you should seriously consider enlisting the services of a skilled Monroe personal injury lawyer. If you are one of the millions that have been affected by a car incident, contact our Monroe personal injury lawyer right away.
With our years of legal experience, coupled with our passion for justice, rest assured that you will get a favorable outcome with us in your corner. Don't let the guilty party get away scot-free, leaving you in pain and debt.
Speak to our skilled personal injury lawyers today – we are here and ready to listen.
Car Accident Lawyer in Monroe, Louisiana
- Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year.
- 2.35 million people are injured or disabled each year.
- 1,600 children on average under 15 years of age die each year.
- Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20.
- Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year.
- Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
Truck Accident Lawyer in Monroe, Louisiana
- 123,918 large trucks and 13,263 buses were part of crashes that were not fatal
- 49,084 large trucks and 7,123 buses were involved in accidents that causes injuries
- 73,047 injuries in crashes involving large trucks and 16,760 injuries in crashes involving buses
- 74,834 large trucks and 6,140 buses involved in tow-away crashes
- 2,609 large trucks and 11 buses were part of Hazmat placard crashes
Hundreds of car and truck accidents result in death and serious injury every year, which can leave you crippled or even dead. Along with the prospect of years of painful physical therapy, you will also need to deal with a myriad of medical bills that can leave you in crippling debt.
Our personal injury lawyers are here to help if your well-being is ever compromised by a negligent driver. Don't allow the person who caused you distress to be free from worry while your bills are piling up, call Babcock Partners, LLC today and talk to a Truck Accident Lawyer.
We will fight to get you the legal compensation you deserve. Whether you were injured in a Monroe, Louisiana car or truck accident, or another type of personal injury accident: Get Even. Call Stephen.™ For a free case evaluation, call Stephen now at (225) 222-2625.
Why Hire Us?
At Babcock Partners, LLC, we will always prioritize you and your welfare first. In fact, you don't even have to worry about fees if we aren't able to help you win your case. However, our lawyers will work hard every day just to make sure you rest easy.
Locations We Serve: LA Personal Injury Lawyer
We serve all of Louisiana, to include the following cities:
See all locations !