Get Help From Our Monroe Car Accident Lawyer
Over 48 thousand people call Monroe, Louisiana home. Do you? As Monroe’s streets and highways become more crowded, the risk of you or a loved one being involved in a car accident increases. In fact, according to ScienceChannel.com, the odds of you getting into a car accident in the next year are about 1 in 16. If you are one of the millions that have been affected by a personal injury incident, contact our Monroe personal injury lawyer right away. We are here and ready to listen.
Car Accident Lawyer in Monroe, Louisiana
- Over 37,000 people die in road crashes each year.
- 2.35 million people are injured or disabled each year.
- 1,600 children on average under 15 years of age die each year.
- Nearly 8,000 people are killed in crashes involving drivers ages 16-20.
- Road crashes cost the U.S. $230.6 billion per year.
- Road crashes are the single greatest annual cause of death of healthy U.S. citizens traveling abroad
Truck Accident Lawyer in Monroe, Louisiana
- 123,918 large trucks and 13,263 buses were involved in non-fatal crashes.
- 49,084 large trucks and 7,123 buses were involved in injury crashes.
- 73,047 injuries in crashes involving large trucks and 16,760 injuries in crashes involving buses.
- 74,834 large trucks and 6,140 buses involved in tow-away crashes.
- 2,609 large trucks and 11 buses were involved in Hazmat (HM) placard crashes.
Hundreds of car and truck accidents result in death and serious injury every year. Do you know who to call if you or a loved one are ever involved in an auto accident and sustain injuries? Our personal injury lawyers are here to help if your well-being is ever compromised by a negligent driver. Call Babcock Injury Lawyers today and talk to a Truck Accident Lawyer, we will fight to get you the legal compensation you deserve.
Whether you were injured in a Monroe, Louisiana car or truck accident or another type of personal injury accident: Get Even. Call Stephen.™ For a free case evaluation, call Stephen now at (225) 500-5000.