Top-Rated Baton Rouge Personal Injury Lawyers Who Fight for Maximum Compensation
The legal team at Babcock Injury has a great track record of success in personal injury cases. We have represented many clients who have been injured in accidents and helped them get the maximum possible compensation. If you have been injured in an accident, we can help you too.
Our attorneys have a wealth of experience in all types of personal injury cases, including auto accidents, car crashes, traffic collisions, slip and fall accidents, pedestrian accidents, and more.
If you have been injured in an accident then you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and more. The first step is to contact a Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer at our firm to schedule a free consultation. We will review your case and advise you of your legal options.
You should not have to suffer because of someone else’s negligence. Let us help you get the justice and compensation you deserve.
The types of personal injury cases we handle in Baton Rouge
- Baton Rouge Car Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Truck Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Motorcycle Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Industrial Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Defective Product Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Wrongful Death Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Bicycle Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Boat Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Burn Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Bus Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Catastrophic Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Child Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Dangerous Drug Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Distracted Driving Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Dog Bite Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Drunk Driving Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Head-On Collision Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Hurricane Damage Claims Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Medical Malpractice Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Oil Field Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Pedestrian Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Property Damage Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Rear-End Accident Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Rideshare Accident Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Slip and Fall Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Spinal Cord Injury Lawyers
- Baton Rouge Workers’ Compensation Injury Lawyers
What is the time limit for making a personal injury claim in Louisiana?
In Louisiana, you have one year from the date of your accident to file a personal injury claim. If you miss this deadline, you will be barred from recovering compensation. This is why it is so important to contact an experienced Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after your accident.
See Louisiana Civil Code section 3492
Why do I need a personal injury attorney?
It has been shown that dealing with insurance companies on your own is not in your best interest. Insurance companies are in the business of making money.
A large percentage of their profits come from denying claims, no matter how legitimate the claim may be. Insurance adjusters are professionals who dedicate their lives to defending insurance companies, not you.
If you don’t have an attorney advocating for your rights, the insurance company will assume that you don’t know what your rights are, and you will be taken advantage of.
An experienced personal injury attorney is your insurance against being overlooked by the insurance company or being cheated out of what you deserve.
What Types of Injuries are Common in Personal Injuries?
Some of the most common injuries we recover compensation for are:
- Broken bones, fractures, broken neck, broken back;
- Brain injuries (traumatic brain injuries or TBIs), including concussions;
- Burns & scalds;
- Eye damage & blindness;
- Paralysis/spinal cord injuries resulting in paraplegia and quadriplegia;
- Skin lacerations, scarring, disfigurement;
- Birth Injury;
- Assault or battery;
- Permanent disability;
How Much Does a Baton Rouge Personal Injury Attorney Cost?
Babcock Injury works on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only get paid if we win your case. We advance all the costs of litigating your case and we only get reimbursed if we are successful. If we don’t win, you don’t owe us anything.
What should I do after an accident?
- Always seek medical attention even if you believe you have suffered a minor injury. It is important to document all of your injuries with your doctor.
- Do not wait to see if your condition gets worse before seeking medical attention, this will only hurt your case. It is also important that you do not give a recorded statement or sign any documents without consulting an attorney first.
- Contact an experienced Baton Rouge personal injury lawyer as soon as possible to protect your rights and ensure that you get the compensation you deserve.
Why Choose Babcock Injury Lawyers?
The attorneys at Babcock Injury Lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience handling personal injury cases in Baton Rouge and throughout Louisiana. We have a proven track record of success and we are dedicated to getting our clients the best possible results.
We understand the physical, emotional, and financial toll that an accident can take on your life. We will fight to get you the compensation you need to move on with your life.
We represent clients all over Baton Rouge
Baker, Baywood, Broadmoor / Sherwood Forest, Brownfields, Central, Denham Springs, Dennis Mills, Downtown Baton Rouge, Ethel, Highlands / Perkins, Inniswold, Jackson, Lordell / Woodale, Merrydale, Merrydale, Mid City South, Monticello, Oak Hills Place, Old Jefferson, Port Hudson, Scotlandville, Shenandoah, Slaughter, Walker, Watson, Westminster, White Hills, Zachary